it’s something we struggle with all of the time, trying to figure out how to live how we’ve always dreamed.
being more confident in others’ perceptions of what is best for you than your own will lead you to confusion. know that you have the power and the will to be who you want to be.
you have to make the decisions, and you also have to live with them. ultimately, you have to take the risk of being misunderstood. when your success is reflected in the steps that you choose to take to best fulfill your needs spiritually & financially that will be the moment where doubters will flock.
some of those closest to us believe that they know what steps we MUST take. no matter who it is, they ultimately don’t unless you really explain if you care to do so. if they refuse to really listen to you and consider your dreams before blurting out their suggestions, you need to reevaluate the role that they will play in your life.
the energy of those around you affects you like no other.
don’t hold back on living just because negativity lurks through personalities.
become more confident in yourself, realize your talents & work on them. plan, execute & plan some more.
Here are a few tips I want to leave you with:
1. Stay true to yourself & love on yourself more than anyone ever could.
2. Treat everyone with respect, & show your gratitude to those who help you along this journey. It will get you very far.
3. Take care of yourself mentally, physically & emotionally.
4. Love those who love you & those who don’t.
5. Live. Have fun. Take time for yourself & know that you will make mistakes. But tomorrow always follows yesterday.
6. Eliminate negative people & negative energy. It wears you down.
7.Surround yourself with positivity whether it be affirmations, routines that make you happy, etc.
8. Be humble.
9. TRY! Don’t worry about naysayers. This is your life. Choose your happiness. It’s ok to be selfish sometimes.
10. Give it your ALL.
there’s a whole lot out here in this world for us all. it would be a disservice to you to short-change & dupe yourself out of the beautiful life that you see.
go out there and take it.